Over 160 children will attend our successful Blues Rugby Camps this February half-term - with the sold out signs going up ahead of a busy week of fun at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park!
At Cardiff Blues we have over ten years of experience in running successful rugby camps and offer a fun and interactive environment to learn the latest skills and techniques, all coached by our expert Rugby Development Officers and Cardiff Blues Community Coaches.
Blues Rugby Camps are held during the schools holidays and are open to children aged between six and 14-years-old.
And this February half-term we are holding a three-day Blues Rugby Camp at the BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park with players visiting throughout the week!
Day One of the Blues Rugby Camp saw Craig Mitchell, Gareth Davies, Gavin Evans, Sam Hobbs and Callum Lewis all attend the rugby camp.
Nadine Griffiths, Community Manager at Cardiff Blues, said: “It’s fantastic to see so many children attending our February half-term camps here at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
“The Blues Rugby Camps have grown over the last 12months and for this camp the sold out signs went up ahead of the three days such is the interest.
“We have future camps coming up at Easter, May and in the summer so we would encourage people to book up to avoid any disappointment.”
Places are now selling FAST for our next three sets of camps:
- Easter Camps – March 29 to March 31
- May Camps – May 31 to June 2
- Summer Camps – July 25 to July 27
Children attending the camp will have the opportunity to:
- Meet & have a Q&A session with some Cardiff Blues players.
- Receive a goody bag and Cardiff Blues camps T-shirt.
- Improve their individual & team skills that are directly linked to their age appropriate pathway laws.
- Play and train on Wales' only IRB certified new 3G surface at the world famous BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence.
- Learn true rugby values such as; Teamwork, Respect & Enjoyment.
During the camp:
- All attendees will be split into groups according to age, size and ability.
- All attendees will be constantly assessed by their group coach to ensure & maximise enjoyment & progression.
- All coaches are a minimum UKCC Level 1 qualified and are DBS cleared for child safety
- Each camp will have a nominated child welfare officer on site at all times.
Blues Rugby Camps start from as little as £25 for one day so don’t miss out… book today! For more information or to book a space visit: www.cardiffbluescamps.com