Josh Navidi and Josh Adams have been named in Wales’ starting line-up for the opening 2019 Rugby World Cup clash against Japan on Monday.
Warren Gatland has named a strong side for the encounter at Toyota City, with back row Navidi lining up at number eight.
He is joined in the back row by Justin Tipuric and Aaron Wainwright, while Adams combines with George North and Liam Williams in the back three.
Dillon Lewis and Tomos Williams are also named on the bench, alongside fellow Cardiff Blues academy graudates Rhys Patchell and Leigh Halfpenny.
WALES TEAM TO FACE GEORGIA, MONDAY SEPTEMBER 23 KO 19.15 (11.15am UK)
1. Wyn Jones (Scarlets) (13 Caps)
2. Ken Owens (Scarlets) (67 Caps)
3. Tomas Francis (Exeter Chiefs) (43 Caps)
4. Jake Ball (Scarlets) (36 Caps)
5. Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys) (128 Caps) (CAPT)
6. Aaron Wainwright (Dragons) (12 Caps)
7. Justin Tipuric (Ospreys) (66 Caps)
8. Josh Navidi (Cardiff Blues) (19 Caps)
9. Gareth Davies (Scarlets) (44 Caps)
10. Dan Biggar (Northampton Saints) (73 Caps)
11. Josh Adams (Cardiff Blues) (14 Caps)
12. Hadleigh Parkes (Scarlets) (18 Caps)
13. Jonathan Davies (Scarlets) (76 Caps)
14. George North (Ospreys) (86 Caps)
15. Liam Williams (Saracens) (58 Caps)
16. Elliot Dee (Dragons) (22 Caps)
17. Nicky Smith (Ospreys) (31 Caps)
18. Dillon Lewis (Cardiff Blues) (15 Caps)
19. Aaron Shingler (Scarlets) (20 Caps)
20. Ross Moriarty (Dragons) (34 Caps)
21. Tomos Williams (Cardiff Blues) (9 Caps)
22. Rhys Patchell (Scarlets) (13 Caps)
23. Leigh Halfpenny (Scarlets) (82 Caps)