Cardiff Blues Rugby Camps will be back next month giving children right across our region the opportunity to participate in rugby during the holidays - and you can book NOW to avoid any disappointment!
Cardiff Blues Rugby Camps returned last year with a bang as 100s of children took part in our three-day camps around the region!
This October half-term our Cardiff Blues Rugby Camps will return with a new early drop off and late pick up options - and places are already selling fast!
At Cardiff Blues we have over ten years of experience in running successful rugby camps and offer a fun and interactive environment to learn the latest skills and techniques, all coached by our expert Rugby Development Officers and Cardiff Blues Community Coaches.
The Cardiff Blues Rugby Camps are held during the schools holidays and are open to children aged between six and 14-years-old. During the October half-term we have a three-day Cardiff Blues Rugby Camp taking place at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
Each day will be different with a variety of skills, drills and fun games being played. Camps start on Monday, October 26 until Wednesday, October 28, from 9am and until 4pm each day, and children can come for one, two or all three days!
Children attending the camp will have the opportunity to:
- Meet and have a Q&A session with some Cardiff Blues players
- Receive a goody bag and Blues Rugby Camps t-shirt
- Improve their individual and team skills that are directly linked to their age appropriate pathway laws.
- Play and train on Wales' only IRB certified 3G surface at the world famous BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence.
- Learn true rugby values such as: teamwork, respect and enjoyment!
Places at Cardiff Blues Rugby Camps start from as little as £25 so don't miss out… book today!
For more information or to book a space visit: www.cardiffbluescamps.com