Indigo Group assist business community amid COVID-19 challenges
Corporate | 9th April 2020
Cardiff Blues sponsors Indigo Group have partnered with a number of other financial service providers to offer clients expert assistance when applying for Government support.
With the global pandemic of COVID-19, having a major impact on the economy many businesses are facing significant challenges.
This is no different for many of Indigo’s clients and subtractors and it is vital for these businesses to maintain cashflow to continue trading.
Indigo are committed to supporting clients, and the wider business community, and have partnered with a select panel of financial service providers
They can now can assist in accessing the UK Governments business support packages plus other relevant financial support solutions as quickly and efficiently possible.
Indigo can provide support with:
- Business Interruption loan applications
- Access to remote digital Tax return support and bridging loan advice
- Vehicle buy-back or downgrade options
- Specialist payroll and Furlough worker support
- Four week terms to all Indigo clients (coming soon)
You can find out more about Indigo's COVID-19 support here.