Cardiff Blues hugely popular Rugby Camps are returning for February half-term and we are going on the road!
As well as hosting a three-day camp at the iconic Cardiff Arms Park, we will also be visiting Penarth and Tonyrefial.
The camps offer aspiring rugby players (6-14) the perfect opportunity to learn from their heroes. They run between 9am and 4pm, with a variety of skills, drills and fun games being played.
Cardiff Arms Park – February 25-27
Penarth – February 28
Tonyrefial – March 1
Children attending the camp will have the opportunity to:
- Meet & have a Q & A session with some Cardiff Blues players
- Improve their individual & team skills that are directly linked to their age appropriate pathway laws.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence
- Learn true rugby values such as; Teamwork, Respect & Enjoyment
During the camp:
- All attendees will be split into groups according to age, size and ability
- All attendees will be constantly assessed by their group coach to ensure & maximise enjoyment & progression.
- All coaches are a minimum UCKK Level 1 qualified and are DBS cleared for child safety
- Each camp will have a nominated child welfare officer on site at all times
To book a place on a Blues Rugby Camp simply click HERE