This page will be regularly updated with any job opportunities at Cardiff Blues or Cardiff Arms Park.
Please also keep a close eye on our social media channels and Linkedin account, which can be found here
Business Development Manager
Contract: Full Time, subject to a 6 month probationary period
Working Hours: Monday to Friday, 9am – 5pm, plus match days and other business events as required
Application Deadline: Wednesday, March 11, 5.00pm
The successful candidate will be responsible for the selling of hospitality, advertising, match specific sponsorship and partnership packages across the Cardiff Blues portfolio.
Excellent interpersonal and communication skills are essential to deliver against set targets.
Duties will include, but are not restricted to:
- Identify, contact and secure sales with businesses throughout the Cardiff Blues region.
- Primarily selling:
- Partnership packages
- Annual hospitality packages
- Match specific hospitality
- Match specific sponsorship packages
- Hospitality for international fixtures
- Bespoke corporate memberships
- Responsible for liaising with the marketing and design team to create appropriate marketing collateral across the above areas
- Managing available inventory across hospitality and sponsorship
- Attending networking and business events on behalf of Cardiff Blues to ensure that a strong corporate network is retained and strengthened
- Working the Commercial Manager to identify new revenue streams and develop suitable offerings to exploit these
- Ensure that all partner activation on match day is delivered
- Ensure that game specific sponsorship is delivered
To apply for this role, please send a CV and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Cardiff Blues are seeking safety stewards to be part of the team for game days and events.
An application form for Safety Stewards can be found here