Cardiff Blues go into the final round of the European Challenge Cup knowing they have to beat Bristol at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park to secure a quarter-final.
Don't miss a beat of the action in the heart of the Welsh capital - with Season Memberships for the 2016/17 campaign at Cardiff Blues are on sale NOW!
We have enjoyed another season of sensational support at our home - BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park. And now we want you to join us again in 2016/17 as our Season Memberships go on sale to the public.
Nick Williams, Matthew Morgan, Rhys Gill, Steve Shingler, George Earle, Kirby Myhill and Willis Halaholo will all join us next year - but you are our biggest signing of the summer as we urge you to get behind Danny Wilson's men.
By buying a Season Membership for the 2016/17 season at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park you gain huge savings in comparison to buying match-by-match tickets.
A full season of Guinness PRO12 and European rugby - plus entry to all Cardiff RFC games - is available from as little as £50 for Under-16s, £79 for Under-21s & Students and £190 for Adults.
Renew before the end of May and you can enjoy our Early Bird prices!
A 2016/17 Season Membership at Cardiff Blues includes:
· All Guinness PRO12 home games in the regular season
· All European home pool fixtures
· Cardiff Blues home friendly games
· All LV=Cup Anglo Welsh pool fixtures (unreserved seating)
· All Cardiff RFC home league matches (unreserved seating)
And there is more…
· International ticket ballot
· Priority booking of tickets for Cardiff Blues knock out games
· Cardiff Blues and external partners voucher booklet
· 10% discount in the Cardiff Blues retail store
· Exclusive newsletters throughout the season
· Access to Cardiff Blues external partner benefits
· Discounted pitch hire at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park
Join us for the 2016/17 season at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park. Call the Ticket Office on 02920 302030, visit in person during office hours or click HERE to buy online.
Ticketing Queries: Ticket Office 02920 302030
Ticket Office Opening Hours
Mon-Fri 9am until 5pm