Please see a summary below of how the scheme will be structured for the 2011/2012 season:
• Each club can purchase up to 50 junior match tickets for any chosen Cardiff Blues home match at £2 each- the match day value of the tickets is £10
• For every 10 junior tickets purchased, 2 adult tickets can be purchased at the discounted rate of £2 each (match day value £22).
• A minimum of 10 tickets must be ordered
• Extra adult tickets can be purchased at £10 each (match day value £22).
• Cardiff Blues will require the total payment from each club prior to the distribution of tickets.
• Each club is within its rights to distribute their batch of tickets how they see appropriate within the club: amongst players, as competition prizes, achievement incentives or internally among coaches/staff.
• Each club can dictate the price of any ticket they sell, up to the match day value, therefore an effective way of raising money for your club.
• Orders must be placed and paid for at least 3 working days before the day of the chosen match.
• Any unused tickets cannot be refunded, therefore we recommend that you gain interest levels within your club prior to placing your order.
Any Regional Club tickets that are found to have been distributed/sold outside the terms of the scheme (i.e. to members of the public or supporters with no links to the club) will result with the club in question having all of their tickets cancelled for the match without refund and the club will no longer be able to participate in the scheme.
Each club within our Region has already nominated a Blues Representative(s) who receives all information regarding the ticket scheme and other special offers for clubs to pass on to club members.
If you have any queries regarding the Regional Clubs Scheme please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02920 643779.