The combined package of fixtures makes next season's menu of top-flight rugby fixtures against the best sides in England, Scotland, Ireland, France, Italy and Wales a truly mouth-watering prospect.
If you can't wait for your form to fall through the letterbox follow the link above to buy your season ticket now.
Chief Executive Robert Norster said,
"The past season once again provided many challenges, with results not always going our way and some long-term injuries to pivotal players. We did however end the season on a strong and positve note, retaining our place in the elite European competition.
"In addition the forthcoming season we enter the inaugural Anglo Welsh Cup which brings the return of regular cross-border competition. Although the groups are yet to be finalised we have decided to include all Blues home pool matches of this competition in your season ticket package."
The season ticket for 2005/6 gives superb value for money, offering more benefits than ever, including:
- 10 Celtic League matches, 3 Heineken Cup matches and all Anglo-Welsh pool games.
- Renew before 22 July and receive an Early Bird saving of £10
- An amazing £15 voucher to redeem against the price of a Cardiff Blues replica jersey
- Entry into the International Ticket Allocation
- Lifestyle benfit vouchers on top brands such as Vue Cinemas, Hard Rock Cafe and Specsavers
- £2 discount on match tickets for away fixtures against the Ospreys, Dragons and Scarlets
- Regular weekend Premier League matches at the Arms Park
Junior members receive access to the same number of games as above, plus £5 off a relica jersey, a £2 discount for Welsh regional derbies, FREE entry in to the Blues family fun day on 24th July and other events during the season, entry into the international ticket allocation, the chance to be a mascot and much more.
|Season Ticket Type||Category||Price|
STUDENT - AS OF 01/09/05 the applicant will be studying Full Time (greater than 16 hours per week) at a recognised college or other institution of Further or Higher Education. When required the following should be produced as proof of eligibility: 1) Any Identity card issued by the institutions, such as a Library or Student union or association card. 2) A letter or certificate showing continuation of study or the offer of a place to study for the 2005/2006 academic year.
SENIOR - As of 01/09/05 the applicant will be 60 years of age or over. Where required the applicant should provide documentary evidence showing his or her entitlement to this concession.
(1) This price includes the Early Bird discount, where applicable, and is valid up until 22/07/05
(2) CAC Membership is optional to all season ticket holders over 18 years of age.