Cardiff Blues in partnership with Thorntons are giving young supporters a mouth-watering offer ahead of the Easter match by giving away free chocolate treats.
The next 50 junior Blues who purchase tickets for the match will receive a FREE Thorntons Easter chocolate lolly!
The Cardiff Blues ticket office is open Monday to Friday from 9am to 5pm and 10am to 3pm on Saturday.
The match has already generated a huge buzz amongst Blues fans, with tickets for the game selling fast and priced at only £10 for juniors or £50 for two adults and two juniors.
Ticket prices for this game start from as low as £10 in the lower tier, and there are still middle and lower tickets available for those who wish to buy.
However, it is advised that tickets are purchased as early as possible to avoid disappointment.
To make sure you do not miss out on getting your ticket and claiming your Easter treat, come down to the Cardiff Blues Ticket Office today!
For further information on the match please contact the Cardiff Blues ticket office on 029 2030 2030 or visit www.cardiffblues.com/tickets.
For further information on Thornton's chocolate selection please visit http://www.thorntons.co.uk/
· Thorntons is the number one 'Chocolate and Confectionery' brand and the number 18 overall brand in the UK according to Superbrands' latest research.
· Established by Joseph William Thornton in 1911, Thorntons is one of the UK's oldest chocolate retailers, headquartered in Derbyshire with more than 4,000 employees.
· Thorntons has 381 own stores, 37 of which have their own café, and 261 franchise stores across the country, as well as a strong direct (http://www.thorntons.co.uk/) and commercial business, supplying all major supermarkets.
· Products range from gift selections, chocolate blocks to toffee and ice cream.
· Keith Hurdman is Thorntons Master Chocolatier. With over 25 years of experience in the industry, Keith is an unusual phenomena for the British chocolate industry as a home grown talent with extensive training with some of Europe's finest confectioners and chocolatiers in Belgium, Switzerland and France. He is now widely recognised as one of the UK's most talented chocolatiers. Keith has won a number of awards including the International Belgian Chocolate Award and the highly acclaimed 'Truffe d' Or' in 2000 as Champion Confectioner of Switzerland.