This access control system operates at some of the leading sports venues across including Arsenal's Emirates Stadium.
The access control system will be in the form of either your Blues Premier Club Membership, Season Ticket card or for non season ticket holders, the Blues Stadium Card.
Blues Stadium Cards are available now and cost just £3.50. They will be valid for 2009 / 2010 season and have the following benefits:
- Save £2 on match day ticket prices when bought in advance
- Cards will be loaded for the game when purchased via the internet or telephone.
- No more waiting for tickets to arrive or queuing at the ticket office to collect tickets as games will be automatically loaded to the card.
The Step by step guide on how to use the access control system
- On arrival at the turnstile please have your access control card or paper match ticket at hand
- At each turnstile you will find a card reader
- Place your card in the reader, it doesn't matter which way up or which way around it goes it just simply make sure the card is inserted in the reader.
- The reader will not 'eat' your card like a cash machine, please keep hold of your card as you place it in the reader
- The reader will read the card instantly verify that:
-Your card is valid for today's event
- Confirm that your in the correct stand
- Whether the card belongs to a Adult or Concession
- On verifying that everything is in order, the reader will display the appropriate light/s based on the following light system
- Green only: Valid adult for today's event
- Green and Amber: Valid concession for today's event
- Red Light: A problem has occurred with your card
- On seeing a Green or Green and Amber light please proceed through into the ground, please do not wait around as once the lights have shown the turnstile is open for you
- If you see a red light it means a problem has occurred which we will need to investigate. Turnstile supervisors are situated outside each set of turnstiles to assist you.
- If no lights are activated when you insert your card please see a turnstile supervisor
- Please wait for the supporter in front to pass through the turnstiles before presenting your card.
- Please only insert one card at a time into the reader
- If you are a family or group please take care an ensure the person in front is completely through the turnstile before the next member of the groups card is inserted.