The Blues have enjoyed great support from the both the Armed Forces and Emergency Services, with members of the Welsh Guards and fire service helping out on the Blues family fun day and members of the Police Force and Ambulance service providing safety and support during match days at the Arms Park.
To claim these benefits all that the members of the Armed Forces and Emergency Services have to do is show their staff ID card at the Arms Park ticket office and they can claim up to 4 tickets for free. The offer expires at 5.00pm on Thursday 19 February.
Speaking of the scheme Cardiff Blues Customer Services Manager, Abigail Gibbins said, "We have enjoyed tremendous support from both the Armed Forces and Emergency Services over the years, and it is great that we are able to give something back.
The men and women who work in these roles are some of the bravest around and we have huge admiration for the work they do not only in Wales but around the world. It promises to be another exciting match at the Arms Park and it would be wonderful to have a large crowd made up of members for the forces and emergency services."
Terms and conditions
· Tickets only available to personal callers at the Arms Park ticket office.
· Members of the Armed Forces and Emergency Services must produce valid ID card when purchasing tickets.
· Tickets limited to 4 per customer.
· Offer expires 5.00pm Thursday 19 February.
· Tickets subject to availability