"Not only are we pleased with a great result, we're delighted with the support we've had from loyal Cardiff Blues fans.
"We're hoping this great result for a Welsh team will encourage new fans to come along to the stadium, as well as drawing current supporters back after the summer.
"We've got our eye on next season now - we want to hit the ground running and build on this season's success."
David Young added:
"Support from our fans and backing the team is absolutely vital to our success on the pitch."
Tries by Jamie Roberts, Leigh Halfpenny and Bradley Davies helped the Blues to a 28-21 historic victory against the French side Toulon - the first time any Welsh rugby side has won a European title.
The win brings the Blues closer to their aim of becoming one of Europe's elite sides, and bodes well for next season's Heineken Cup competition.
With a promising start to next season's tournaments on the cards, as well as extra Magners League games with two Italian sides joining the competition, 2010/2011 season looks certain to be an exciting one for Cardiff Blues fans.
Until May 31stcurrent Cardiff Blues season ticket holders can take advantage of exclusive ticket renewal offers, including £15 off the price of a new 2010/2011 replica shirt, and the chance to introduce a friend and both receive a £25 John Lewis voucher.
Also new for 2010/2011 season ticket holders:
• Discounted Heineken Cup tickets, the chance to buy two additional adult match tickets for each home pool match, for only £10 each
• International ballot - an exclusive draw for season ticket holders
• Priority car parking at the new lower price of only £65 for the season
• Exclusive season ticket holder newsletter, with latest ticket and match day team news, as well as special offers throughout the season
• To renew your season ticket call 0845 345 1400 or visit www.cardiffblues.com