With respect to the Cardiff Blues versus Leinster Celtic League game now scheduled for Sunday 14th May at the Millennium Stadium, the conditions of sale for each ticket at this venue are below
1. This ticket is issued on condition that (a) It will not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Millennium Stadium PLC (''MSPLC'') and (b) it will not be re-sold for more than its face value. If this ticket is obtained in breach of this condition, it will be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it will be nullified.
2. If the match is cancelled or postponed, a refund will be available in accordance with the ticket refund policy of the MSPLC, obtainable from MSPLC. If the match is eventually played, this ticket will be valid for the later date.
3. This ticket is issued subject to the ground rules of the stadium operator, Millennium Stadium plc (''MS'') on display outside each stadium entrance, and on condition that none of the MSPLC and their respective servants and agents will be liable for loss, injury or damage to the ticket holder unless caused by their act or omission.
4. Admission cannot be guaranteed if the ticket holder arrives at the stadium less than 30 minutes before the advertised kick off time. If admission is refused, no money will be refunded. The ticket holder shall not be entitled to re-admission on leaving the stadium.
5. Entry to the stadium will be denied to any person carrying alcohol, any drink container, airhorn, or any article (for example, a firework or flag stick) which may be used as a weapon or missile.
6. Please be aware that smoking is not permitted in any area of the stadium.
7. No duplicate ticket will be issued in the event of the original ticket being misplaced or lost.
Cardiff Blues travel to Myreside on Friday to take on Edinburgh Rugby in a crucial Guinness PRO12 clash, and with Wales facing Scotland in the RBS 6 Nations at BT Murrayfield on Saturday, it promises to be a weekend of non-stop rugby action at the Scottish capital. Here are some useful advice to Cardiff Blues travelling supporters.
To celebrate the opening of the newly refurbished Guinness PRO12 Pack Bar, the world famous Irish brewer will be offering supporters free pints of the black stuff ahead of Saturday's clash with Ulster.
'TACKLE' - the first-ever joint community rugby initiative between the four professional teams in Wales has been launched (today Weds 19th October) bringing an inspiring new rugby education programme to young people in Communities First areas. Partners in the project were joined by Wales' star rugby internationals Sam Warburton (Cardiff Blues), Alun Wyn Jones (Ospreys), Gareth Davies (Scarlets) and Hallam Amos (Newport Gwent Dragons), for the launch at Aberdare Community School.
The Welsh Rugby Union, together with Pro Rugby Wales, has secured significantly improved insurance cover for all registered players, coaches and referees at each of its member clubs and regions at reduced costs -working with Aon, one of the world's largest insurance brokers and risk advisors.