With respect to the Cardiff Blues versus Leinster Celtic League game now scheduled for Sunday 14th May at the Millennium Stadium, the conditions of sale for each ticket at this venue are below
1. This ticket is issued on condition that (a) It will not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Millennium Stadium PLC (''MSPLC'') and (b) it will not be re-sold for more than its face value. If this ticket is obtained in breach of this condition, it will be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it will be nullified.
2. If the match is cancelled or postponed, a refund will be available in accordance with the ticket refund policy of the MSPLC, obtainable from MSPLC. If the match is eventually played, this ticket will be valid for the later date.
3. This ticket is issued subject to the ground rules of the stadium operator, Millennium Stadium plc (''MS'') on display outside each stadium entrance, and on condition that none of the MSPLC and their respective servants and agents will be liable for loss, injury or damage to the ticket holder unless caused by their act or omission.
4. Admission cannot be guaranteed if the ticket holder arrives at the stadium less than 30 minutes before the advertised kick off time. If admission is refused, no money will be refunded. The ticket holder shall not be entitled to re-admission on leaving the stadium.
5. Entry to the stadium will be denied to any person carrying alcohol, any drink container, airhorn, or any article (for example, a firework or flag stick) which may be used as a weapon or missile.
6. Please be aware that smoking is not permitted in any area of the stadium.
7. No duplicate ticket will be issued in the event of the original ticket being misplaced or lost.
Cardiff Blues face Newport Gwent Dragons in a massive 'all-Welsh' European Rugby Challenge Cup quarter-final at Rodney Parade in April - and the region is now pleased to announce that tickets are on General Sale NOW!
Egg-cellent news! Our Cardiff Blues Rugby Camps return this Easter to give children right across our region the opportunity to participate in rugby during the holidays - and after selling out our last two camps you can book NOW to avoid any disappointment!
Cardiff Blues will be celebrating St David's Day when the region faces Edinburgh Rugby at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park on Sunday afternoon (kick-off 12.45pm) - with hundreds of children invited as part of our Regional Schools Day.
Fine footwear retailer The Brogue Trader - one of the official sponsors of Cardiff Blues - is celebrating after being recognised by the British Footwear Association at its annual Footwear Industry Awards.
Argentine ace Joaquin Tuculet scored a sensational try in the eighth minute of injury time as Cardiff Blues produced an astonishing finale to snatch victory over Connacht Rugby after an unbelievable Guinness PRO12 encounter.
A powerful second half surge from new table-toppers Munster Rugby saw the run in three tries and wrap up victory over Cardiff Blues as the Guinness PRO12 season resumed at the newly-developed Irish Independent Park.