With respect to the Cardiff Blues versus Leinster Celtic League game now scheduled for Sunday 14th May at the Millennium Stadium, the conditions of sale for each ticket at this venue are below
1. This ticket is issued on condition that (a) It will not be used as a prize in any lottery or competition or for any other promotional or advertising purpose unless expressly authorised in writing by the Millennium Stadium PLC (''MSPLC'') and (b) it will not be re-sold for more than its face value. If this ticket is obtained in breach of this condition, it will be void and all rights conferred or evidenced by it will be nullified.
2. If the match is cancelled or postponed, a refund will be available in accordance with the ticket refund policy of the MSPLC, obtainable from MSPLC. If the match is eventually played, this ticket will be valid for the later date.
3. This ticket is issued subject to the ground rules of the stadium operator, Millennium Stadium plc (''MS'') on display outside each stadium entrance, and on condition that none of the MSPLC and their respective servants and agents will be liable for loss, injury or damage to the ticket holder unless caused by their act or omission.
4. Admission cannot be guaranteed if the ticket holder arrives at the stadium less than 30 minutes before the advertised kick off time. If admission is refused, no money will be refunded. The ticket holder shall not be entitled to re-admission on leaving the stadium.
5. Entry to the stadium will be denied to any person carrying alcohol, any drink container, airhorn, or any article (for example, a firework or flag stick) which may be used as a weapon or missile.
6. Please be aware that smoking is not permitted in any area of the stadium.
7. No duplicate ticket will be issued in the event of the original ticket being misplaced or lost.
Existing Season Ticket holders are advised that full details of all packages for the 2015/16 season have now been posted out to you and will arrive in the coming days - and that the deadline to renew your seat has now been extended!
Supporters are advised that Cardiff Blues will be holding a presentation on the field post match on Saturday afternoon to mark those players leaving the region, hand out caps and the end of season awards.
First team stars Cory Allen, Ellis Jenkins, Adam Jones and Kristian Dacey were among the special guests as Cardiff Blues held the Sphere Solutions Blues Tag Rugby Festival at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
The players at Cardiff Blues will be hoping to play with some true Gallic flair for the rest of the Guinness PRO12 season - after the region teamed up with a successful French bistrot in the Welsh capital.
Cardiff Blues will be celebrating St David's Day when the region faces Edinburgh Rugby at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park on Sunday afternoon (kick-off 12.45pm) - with hundreds of children invited as part of our Regional Schools Day.