Cardiff Blues Rugby Camps are back!
We have over 10 years' experience of running successful rugby camps and offer a fun and interactive environment to learn the latest skills and techniques, coached by our expert Rugby Development Officers and Cardiff Blues Community Coaches.
The camps cater for six to 14-year-olds and are being run during school holiday periods.
Camps run over three days from 9am until 4pm each day.
Each day will be different with a variety of skills, drills and fun games being played.
Children attending the camp will have the opportunity to:
- Meet & have a Q & A session with some Cardiff Blues players
- Receive a goody bag and Cardiff Blues Rugby Camps T-shirt
- Improve their individual & team skills that are directly linked to their age appropriate pathway laws.
- Play and train on Wales' only IRB certified new 3G surface at the world famous BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park.
- Meet new friends and gain confidence
- Learn true rugby values such as; Teamwork, Respect & Enjoyment
During the camp:
- All attendees will be split into groups according to age, size and ability
- All attendees will be constantly assessed by their group coach to ensure & maximise enjoyment & progression.
- All coaches are a minimum UCKK Level 1 qualified and are DBS cleared for child safety
- Each camp will have a nominated child welfare officer on site at all times
To book a place on a Blues Rugby Camp simply click HERE