Defence Coach Dale McIntosh has called on Cardiff Blues to keep the winning habit as they prepare to face Connacht Rugby in the Guinness PRO12 at BT Sport Cardiff Arms Park on Friday night (kick-off 7.35pm).
Registered company address:
Cardiff Arms Park, Westgate Street, Cardiff, CF10 1JA
682 014 650
Company Registration number:
Though we endeavour to ensure the accuracy of the information placed on this web site we do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy or correctness of such information or of any other content, description or material placed on or referred to on this web site. We do not warrant that the web site, its content or the server that makes it available are error or virus free or free of other harmful components or that your use of this web site will be uninterrupted. In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage (whether direct or indirect, including loss of profits or any consequential loss) resulting from or in any way connected with your use of this web site whether caused by negligence or otherwise.
We do not limit or exclude our liability for death or personal injury resulting from our negligence. If you are dissatisfied with the web site or any content or materials on it, your sole exclusive remedy is to discontinue your use of the web site. All content of this web site including but not limited to the text, photographs, images, graphics, illustrations, designs, written and other material including the program and code that operates this web site (together the "content") is protected by copyright, trade mark and/or other proprietary rights owned by or licensed to Cardiff Blues. Should you choose to download print or copy any content from this web site, you must do so only in accordance with these terms. Such activity is permitted only for your personal use or for supply to third parties for no commercial gain and for their personal use only.
In all cases we must be acknowledged as the source of the material. You acknowledge that you have no right to use the content in any other manner. If you want to make additional use of any of our material outside the terms of this disclaimer, you should apply to Gwydion.email@example.com for appropriate consent and conditions.
Unless stated otherwise on this web site all other uses of the content are expressly prohibited. The web site may provide links to other web sites, the content of which is not in our control. Accordingly we cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such web sites. Links to such sites are not to be taken as an endorsement of such web sites or as a warranty that such web sites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature.
Please note that any goods and services supplied or made available through this site or through sites which are linked to this site are supplied by third parties and not by Cardiff Blues (unless stated otherwise). Any dealings between you and such third parties, including payment for and delivery of products or services and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations, acts or omissions associated with such dealings, are solely between you and the third party. You agree not to hold Cardiff Blues liable for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as the result of any such dealings. These terms and your access to and use of this web site are subject to English and Welsh law and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts.
Reply Text: Tnx 4 entering Foster's SMS comp - good luck! Buy FOSTER'S pint 2day & get free scratchcard to win cash off next purchase. Over 18s only.
Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules
Promoter: Heineken UK Limited, 2-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh Eh12 9JZ
Acceptance of the rules is a condition of entry and entry instructions form part of the rules
1. Only open to UK residents aged 18 or over attending the Cardiff Blues -v- Newcastle Falcons rugby match at Cardiff City Stadium, Cardiff on Sunday 31 January 2010. 2. Text time you think first try will be scored to [xxx]. All correct qualifying entries will be entered into free prize draw. One winner will be drawn at random. Standard text rates apply. Only one entry per mobile telephone number. 3. Entries must be made personally. Entries made through agents/third parties are invalid. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for lost, damaged, incomplete, illegible or delayed text entries, such entries will be void. No entries submitted via any other means will be accepted. 4. There is 1 prize to be won. Prize is one case of 24x440ml cans of FOSTER'S lager. 5 All texts must be received by [ ] hours on 31 January 2009 6 Winners will be announced on stadium score boards. Prize must be collected at end of match, otherwise prize will be forfeited. Proof of age may be required. 7 There is no cash or other alternative to this prize in whole or in part. Prize is not transferable. 8 The winner will be required to participate in all required publicity, including any presentation ceremony. 9. The decision of the promoter in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into. 10. The promoter is not responsible for any third party acts or omissions. 11. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend this promotion due to events or circumstances arising beyond its control. 12. We cannot guarantee that the event will be free from disruptions, failings or cancellations. We are not liable for such disruptions, failings or cancellations unless they are caused by our negligence. Any requests for refunds or compensation arising from them should be sent to the operator of the event. We can provide you with their details on request.
Promoter: Heineken UK Ltd, 2-4 Broadway Park, South Gyle Broadway, Edinburgh, Eh12 9JZ
When you enter a competition, don't forget to tell us your full name, age, address, telephone number and email address
Sometimes a minimum age requirement is added. Only completed coupons that have not been defaced or copied will be accepted.
Tickets are issued subject to the Cardiff City Stadium ground regulations, a copy of which is available upon request from the Club during normal office hours.
2. Should the event be cancelled, postponed, or circumstances dictate the event occurs at an alternative venue, no money will be refunded. If the event is rescheduled the ticket will be valid for the new date. On no account will money be refunded.
3. The Club accepts no responsibility whatsoever if the seat or stand to which the ticket refers is affected by adverse weather conditions.
4. Ticket holders give their express consent to the use of their actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of this or future events and/or products in any/all media throughout the world
5. Cardiff City Stadium is a non smoking venue.
6. The use of this ticket to enter the ground constitutes acceptance of such rules and regulations and the Club reserves the right to eject from the ground any person who fails to comply with them.
Ticket Hotline: 0845 345 1400 www.cardiffblues.com/
From 26 May 2011 a new European Union directive requires us to gain the consent of our users to download cookies on to their machines. There are various methods we could use to gain users consent. For example, we could use pop-ups; prompting users to tick a box to confirm they give permission for us to download cookies on their machine.
Alternatively, we could use an online form that all users must complete before using the website.We consider both of these solutions as obtrusive. We want our users find information and services quickly.
There are links on our terms and conditions and disclaimer pages which are in the footer of every web page pointing to this information.
Information may be sent to your computer in the form of an Internet "cookie" to allow our servers to monitor your requirements. The cookie is stored on your computer. Our server may request that your computer return a cookie to it.
Such measures are necessary to allow the Cardiff Blues to measure the usability of the systems, which will help to continually improve user experience of our websites. Your browser software should however enable you to block cookies if you wish to. For more information about cookies, please visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org/.
These cookies are essential in order to enable you to move around the website and use its features, such as accessing secure areas of the website. Without these cookies services you have asked for, like shopping baskets or e-billing, cannot be provided.
These cookies collect information about how visitors use a website, for instance which pages visitors go to most often, and if they get error messages from web pages. These cookies don't collect information that identifies a visitor. All information these cookies collect is aggregated and therefore anonymous. It is only used to improve how a website works.
These cookies allow the website to remember choices you make (such as your user name, language or the region you are in) and provide enhanced, more personal features. For instance, a website may be able to provide you with local weather reports or traffic news by storing in a cookie the region in which you are currently located.
These cookies can also be used to remember changes you have made to text size, fonts and other parts of web pages that you can customise. They may also be used to provide services you have asked for such as watching a video or commenting on a blog. The information these cookies collect may be anonymised and they cannot track your browsing activity on other websites.
These cookies are used to deliver adverts more relevant to you and your interests They are also used to limit the number of times you see an advertisement as well as help measure the effectiveness of the advertising campaign. They are usually placed by advertising networks with the website operator's permission. They remember that you have visited a website and this information is shared with other organisations such as advertisers. Quite often targeting or advertising cookies will be linked to site functionality provided by the other organisation.
Cardiff Blues uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google. Google Analytics collects first party cookies, which are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour. This information is sent to Google and is used to evaluate how our website is being used. This enables Cardiff Blues to compile statistical reports. A full list of cookies used by Google Analytics and explanations on how these work are available on the Google code website.
Cardiff Blues does not collect (nor allow any third party to collect) personally identifiable information of visitors to our site. We will not associate any data gathered with any personally identifying information. We will not link or seek to link an IP address with the identity of a computer user. In short, Google Analytics doesn't identify who you are, but it does track your movements on our websites.
You can stop cookies being downloaded on to your computer by selecting the appropriate settings on your browser. However please note that if you do this you may not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
There is more information about cookies, including how to delete them on the website aboutcookies.org. You may also opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics.